AFC EcoPlastics is the North and South American subsidiary of An Phat Holdings a large multi-national technology focused industrial, conventional and bio-plastic products company based in Vietnam. An Phat Holdings is publicly listed (HOSE: APH) with a global distribution network in 60+ countries and annual sales of over $500m USD. AFC is seeking to expand its growing presence in the US, Canadian and South American market through a two part strategy that focuses on sales and eventual manufacturing of environmentally friendly and degradable bio-plastic compounds and products. An Phat Holdings controls the full value chain from development of raw material into compounds, production and manufacturing of end-use products – to support industry leaders. AnEco product line which provides bio-degradable solutions like shopping bags, utensils and packing materials. An Phat has 14 factories and plans for further expansion through a large-scale industrial park in Vietnam.
We are currently seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join our team. The Strategic Account Manager role is to find and bring new customer accounts to An Phat International and its soon to be launched Americas’ subsidiary AFC EcoPlastics. This position truly offers a strong income opportunity for the right individual.
As a prospector for new business, our sales professional will grow our business across a wide range of categories to include the E-commerce, Food and Beverage manufacturing, QSR, Food Service and Retail.
Knowledge, Characteristics and Skills Required
· Bachelor’s degree in Business degree with experience in Ecommerce, Food service and Retail sales.
· Proven track record in business development and sales in the food and beverage, retail industry in supplying packaging products, utensils, and other relevant applications. Experience in biodegradable product sales a big plus.
· Highly motivated and driven to succeed.
· Detail oriented to be able to quote properly.
· Strong level of written and verbal communication in customer/prospect interactions through face-to-face meetings, emails, phone calls, virtual meetings, social media, etc.
· Excellent organization, time management, sales and negotiation skills.
· Ability to identify and gather information regarding customer needs and ability to work with the AFC and An Phat Plastics Team of Sales Engineers, Designers, and Engineering group to develop solutions.
- Successful field sales history
- Basic technical knowledge of bio-plastics (preferable)
- Understanding of Quality Standards and Validations
- Understanding of environmental standards and governing bodies for bio-plastics. (preferable)
- Strong Technical, Analytical, and/or Problem Solving and field management skills.
· General professional, business acumen including: cost estimating, financial analysis, and ROI activities.
· Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office and CRM systems
· Ability to present information to individuals and groups – including to different cultures.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities
· Successfully sell and promote Company products and services through sales calls, trade shows (virtual or in-person), presentations and other forms of sales activity.
· Build, manage and mentor a sales team to maintain a network of resources from which to identify and process new sales leads.
· Set sales goals and achieve both short-term and long-term objectives for increased sales volume and growth.
- High Achiever – Ambitious – Focused/Methodical – Organized – Forward thinking and proactive
- Demonstrated success in sales, and well-developed business acumen
- Relationship selling/consultative sales/business development experience
· Act within stated Company Core Values, Mission and Vision.
· Responsible for securing new orders and work with project management team as a project is being developed.
· Maintain professional relationship and provide ongoing service with acquired or assigned accounts.
· Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
· Participate in Company sales meetings, training and/or other events as requested.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable and highly competitive
- Bachelor’s degree
- Remote-(Greater New York region, Colorado, Florida, LA, Portland, Seattle, Cincinnati, and Bentonville area)
- United States (Preferred)
- Domestic, Americas and Vietnam
- Commission: Commensurate with performance and sales
Health insurance including dental insurance and vision available. Competitive annual paid time off and, if necessary, relocation assistance.
- Monday to Friday but ability to deliver on tight deadlines to execute sales