– The compostable cold cup is made from polylactic acid (derived from starch). For this reason, the product is completely natural and able to decompose into humus, water, and CO2 within 6-12 months in an industrial composting environment.
– All cup sizes are designed to have the same diameter of the mouth for optimum selection and use of lids.
– 12 – 16 – 20 oz
– Diameter of the mouth: 96 mm (3.78 inches)
Direction of use
– The cup is perfect for cold drinks below 50°C (122°F). It has similar uses and replaces traditional plastic cups.
– Do not use in microwave
– Store in a cool dry place, away from the direct sunlight, water, and high temperature.
– Note: Product quality may decline over time if stored improperly
24 months from manufacture date
Chưa có đánh giá nào.