– The PLA clear tumbler cup is made from polylactic acid (PLA), derived from starch. For this reason, the product is completely natural and capable of decomposing into humus water and CO2 within 6-12 months in industrial composting conditions.
– Safe and eco-friendly
– Volume: 12 oz (340ml) – Item No.: HFR-Q360
– Volume: 16 oz (455ml) – Item No.: HFR-Q500
– Volume: 24 oz (680ml) – Item No.: HFR-Q700
Direction to use
– Suitable to store in refridgerator
– Temperature tolerance: 40°C (104°F)
– Prefer for cold drinks
– Store in a cool dry place, away from the direct sunlight, water, or high temperature.
– Note: Product quality may decline over time if stored improperly
24 months from manufacture date