– The PLA cup is made from polylactic acid (PLA), derived from starch. The product is capable of decomposing into humus water and CO2 within 6-12 months period in industrial composting conditions.
– All cup sizes have the same diameter of the mouth for optimum selection and use of lids.
– Safe and eco-friendly
– Volume: 9 oz (266ml) – Item No.: HFR-R9
– Volume: 12 oz (340ml) – Item No.: HFR-R12
– Volume: 20 oz (570ml) – Item No.: HFR-R20
Direction to use
– Suitable to store in refridgerator
– Temperature tolerance: 40°C (104°F)
– Prefer for cold drinks
– Store in a cool dry place, away from the direct sunlight, water, or high temperature.
– Note: Product quality may decline over time if stored improperly
24 months from manufacture date
Chưa có đánh giá nào.